The prize includes airfare, hotel accommodations, a bunch of tours and more.
Kim and I went to Australia on our honeymoon and haven’t been back since. I’d love to win this prize so we could return to this incredible country for another visit.
Let’s take a closer look at Lonely Planet’s win a trip for two to Sydney, Australia sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Sydney, Australia
- Round trip economy airfare for two to Sydney from the U.S.
- 4 nights accommodation in Sydney
- Sydney Opera House Tour for two
- A Sydney Harbor Sightseeing Cruise
- Sydney airport/hotel return transfers
- One fully escorted 4WD eco-tour of the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains
- One fully escorted wine tasting tour and 1 night, twin share accommodation in the Hunter Valley Wine Country
- Open to U.S. residents
- Must be 18 years or older at the commencement date of the promotion.
- There is a limit of one entry per person
From the T&Cs:
- All travel must be completed by June 30, 2020 (subject to the Flight Conditions detailed below) and, where the Grand Prize is not being used to attend the Vivid Sydney festival 2019, the Grand Prize Winner must provide a minimum of 45 days advance notice of desired departure or Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Winner must provide a minimum of 45 days advance notice of desired departure or Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Travel may only be taken (and completed) between: May 1, 2019 and June 30, 2020
Enter by April 28, 2019 at 11:59pm PDT.
Have you visited Australia? If so, what was the highlight of your visit?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win here.