To make the event even more fun, Virgin Voyages is running a sweepstakes where one lucky winner will win a trip for two aboard the ship! The only issue with the prize is that airfare isn’t included, so the winner will have to get to Miami on their own.
While I am not a fan of cruises, I’d love to win this prize. I’d expect Virgin Voyages to be top notch and also a lot of fun. A few years back, I visited Cuba and it would be great to visit again. (It would also be great to connect with Richard Branson again!)
Let’s take a closer look at the Virgin Voyages Richard’s Birthday Sweepstakes
The Prize: A cruise for 2 to Cuba with Virgin Voyages
- 1 voyage on a Virgin Voyages’ ship in a Ltd View Sea Terrace (“cabin”) departing Miami, Florida on July 15, 2020 and returning to PortMiami on July 19, 2020, consisting of not less than 5 days/4 nights on a Havana overnight cruise, and all on-board meals. Accommodations in Havana are on board the ship.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC Canada (excluding Quebec) and Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales)
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Guest of winner must be at least 21 years of age
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Grand prize winner will be responsible for getting themselves to Miami
- Sweepstakes ends at 6:00AM EST on March 31, 2019.
How To Enter: (from the T&Cs)
- Go to virginvoyages.com and complete and submit your name and a valid email address on the Registration Form as directed during the Promotion Period
- VIA FACEBOOK INSTANT AD: You must log onto your Facebook account, click on the Virgin Voyages Richards Birthday Sweepstakes ad featured as a Facebook Instant Ad and submit your valid email address on the Registration Form as directed during the Promotion Period
- VIA INSTAGRAM INSTANT AD: You must log onto your Instagram account, click on the Virgin Voyages Richards Birthday Sweepstakes ad featured as an Instagram Instant Ad and submit your valid email address on the Registration Form as directed during the Promotion Period.