The prize includes flights, accommodations and various activities.
Copenhagen is ranked #1 in 2019’s Best In Travel. Kim and I have been to Copenhagen a couple of times and really love the city. Yes, it’s pricey but I’d love to win this prize and visit again.
Let’s take a closer look at the Lonely Planet Best in Travel 2019 Competition.
Grand Prize: A trip for 2 to Copenhagen
- $3,000 FlightGiftCard voucher good to use towards return economy flights for 2 adults to/from Copenhagen
- Booking.com voucher, good for up to $2,000.00 towards accommodations
- Viator.com voucher, up to the $1,000.00 in value towards bookable activities/tours
- World Nomads.com Explorer plan travel insurance policy for a maximum of 2-weeks, for 2 adults in Copenhagen
- One copy of Pocket Copenhagen, 4th edition
- One copy of Best in Travel, 14th edition
Second Prizes: (two winners)
- One Lonely Planet Travel Atlas (1st edition)
- One Lonely Planet Best in Travel (14th edition)
- The sweepstakes is open globally to anyone aged 18 and older
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Grand prize winner must take the trip between January 1 & December 31, 2019
- Enter by November 30, 2018
Have you visited Copenhagen? If so, what did you think of the city?
How To Enter:
Complete the entry form here and tell LP in 25 words or less why you’d like to experience Lonely Planet’s ‘Best in Travel 2019’ top city, Copenhagen.