And, if you’re not so sure of what glamping is, Wikipedia defines it as, “a portmanteau of glamour and camping and describes a style of camping with amenities and, in some cases, resort-style services not usually associated with “traditional” camping.”
Lonely Planet has teamed up with a couple of partners and is giving away a Hawaii Glamping Adventure.
I’ve never had the opportunity to go glamping so I’d love to win this prize to give it a try. Have you?
Let’s take a closer look at the contest.
The Prize: A glamping trip for two to Hawaii
- Round-trip air travel for two to Honolulu, Hawaii
- A $1500 accommodations voucher from Glamping Hub
- Two tickets with Atlantis Adventures to be used toward a submarine adventure
- Zip-lining and Premier Movie Sites Tour activity vouchers for two at Kualoa Ranch
- Brunch for two at Koko Head Cafe
- A one-year subscription to Lonely Planet magazine
- Copies of Lonely Planet’s Discover Hawaii; Honolulu, Waikiki and O‘ahu; and Experience the USA guide books
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Accommodations for prize winner requires 60 days advance booking
Enter by July 12th, 2018 at 11:59pm CST.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a glamping trip to Hawaii from Lonely Planet here.