Lonely Planet is giving you a chance to win a trip for two to Curacao.
The prize includes airfare, hotel stay, some activities and more!
I’ve never been to Curacao but I’ve heard that it’s a beautiful island. One of these days I’d love to visit and winning this prize would be a great way to do so in the near future.
Let’s take a closer look at the contest.
The Prize: A Trip for 2 to Curacao
- Flights for 2 on JetBlue
- Five-day, four-night stay at the Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino including all the privileges of Unlimited-Fun®. All guests will enjoy limitless access to six delectable restaurants and endless domestic and international beverages from seven chic bars and lounges.
- Blue Curaçao Distillery Tour and Cocktail Experience
- One-year subscription to Lonely Planet magazine.
- Copies of Lonely Planet’s Discover Caribbean Islands travel guide.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC
- Must be 21 years of age or older to enter
- Winner and guest must share the same travel itinerary
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Winner must complete all travel by January 31, 2019
Enter by 23:59 CDT on January 31, 2018.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip for 2 to Curacao here.