In a new Airbnb giveaway, one winner can win a trip for 4 to Billund, Denmark to spend a night at the Lego House. (I found out about the contest in a newsletter that I received from Curbed.)
Lucas LOVES Lego so I’d love to win this prize and get to surprise him with this trip to the Lego House.
Here are some details about the contest:
The Prize: A trip for 4 to LEGO House in Billund, Denmark
- Overnight stay inside the LEGO House
- One night accommodation near the LEGO House.
- Flights (or train) and ground transportation for the winner and up to three guests to and from an airport near the winner’s residence to Billund, Denmark.
- Food and drinks while in Billund, Denmark for two days.
- Meeting with a LEGO Master Builder.
How To Enter:
- Answer the question: If you and your family had an infinite supply of LEGO bricks, what would you build?
- Open to residents of the United States, Canada (except Quebec), France, Germany, United Kingdom, Denmark, Sweden, Russia, Spain, Portugal, Italy, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea, Japan, China, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Argentina (except Mendoza).
- Must be at least 18 years of age or age of majority in their jurisdiction when entering
- You must be able to travel to Denmark for spending the night at the LEGO House on November 24 of 2017
- Guests should be a group of 2-4 people. If you bring children, they must be at least 4 years old
Enter from now until 11:59pm Pacific Time on November 16 of 2017 (17 of November, 7:59am).
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a stay for 4 at Lego House here.
Sign up for Airbnb: If you don’t already have an Airbnb account, sign up using my link. You’ll receive $40 off your first booking of $75 or more. (I’ll get $20 in travel credit after you complete your first stay.) It’s a win- win for both of us! 🙂