For the next couple of weeks you can enter for a chance to win a trip for two to Iceland from Iceland Naturally!
The prize includes airfare, hotel stay and more including a tour to see the Northern Lights!
I’ve long wanted to visit Iceland but I’ve yet to do so. I was close to booking flights there for this winter but I passed since I read that many roads and sights could be closed. I’ve also wanted to see the Northern Lights for the longest time so I’d love to win this prize.
Let’s take a closer look at the contest.
Grand Prize– A Trip for 2 to Iceland
- Airfare for 2 on Icelandair from select gateways
- 3 nights at Hotel Nordica with Scandinavian buffet breakfast daily
- 2 round-trip bus transfers from KEF airport to hotel in Reykjavik, Iceland
- An Iceland northern lights tour
- Two 72 “Hours Reykjavík Welcome Cards
- Admission tickets to the Blue Lagoon.
Runner- Up (3 winners)
- An Icelandic prize pack featuring goodies from Reyka Vodka, Brennivin, Icelandair, Icelandic Provisions, Icelandic Glacial and Blue Lagoon.
- Open to residents of the United States of America and Canada.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- Travel period must be within one-year from the date of prize letter.
- Travel is not allowed from December 15, 2017 to January 5, 2018 and May 15, 2018 and September 5, 2018.
By entering the contest, you agree to receive an e-mail newsletter, The Icelander. While I hate getting extra junk e-mails, according to the terms, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Enter by 11:59 pm ET on December 12, 2017.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to Iceland here.