Kim and I have had Amazon Prime for 5+ years and we’ve found it to be quite valuable.
While the service sounds a bit pricey at $99 per year, you do get a lot for your money. Besides 2-day shipping, we use Amazon Prime for music, videos, books and Prime Photos (cloud storage.)
There is currently a limited time offer with JetBlue when you sign up for Amazon Prime.
For the next few days, when you sign up for Amazon Prime you can get a bonus of 3,000 JetBlue Bonus Points!
To get the bonus, you need to sign up for an annual subscription. The offer is only open to new Prime members.
How To Sign Up: (from the offer e-mail)
- Sign into your TrueBlue account
- Use the special promotional link on the Points for Prime page on the JetBlue website.
- Once you have completed the purchase of your Amazon Prime Membership, your 3,000 points will be posted to your TrueBlue account at least 30 days after the transaction has successfully been completed.
- This is an exclusive, one-time only promotion for 3,000 points and only first-time Prime customers signing-up through their special promotional link on the Points for Prime page are eligible for this promotion.
- The offer ends on 11/27/17
Do you have a Prime membership? If so, do you feel it is worth the fee?