The rapidly expanding chain has a menu offering awesome burgers, shakes, chicken sandwiches and hot dogs. Their fries are also really enjoyable! There isn’t much that I don’t like about the Shake Shack food options.
Just in time for the holidays, Shack has an awesome deal for you.
With the offer, for every $25 gift card that you purchase, you’ll get a $5 “Shack Back card“.
The $5 Shack Back card is like getting free money to spend at Shake Shack. However, they do come with some rules.
The Shack Back cards are:
- Good from January 3 through February 28, 2018
- Redeemable for a single use
- One card is allowed per party
- Shack Back cards can not be combined (one card can be used per transaction)
Basically, the free $5 is quite limited but still a very good deal.
I decided to buy a couple of $25 Shake Shack gift cards during a recent visit to the restaurant. I figured during the redemption dates, we’ll either visit Shake Shack a couple of times or Kim and I can each make a separate purchase, each saving $5.
Do you like Shake Shake? If so, what’s your favorite menu item.
Find out more about the Shack Back promo here.
- Shake Shack Grand Opening- Brooklyn 2011
- Shacktoberfest, An Alternative to Oktoberfest
- Review: Shack At Delta T4- JFK Airport
- Food Review: ChickenShack
- Food Review: Bacon CheddarShack
- Food Review: Shacktoberfest
- Shake Shack South Korea, Just About As Good As Shacks In The US!