Earlier in 2017 I wrote about a way to get a free burger from Shake Shack when you download their app on iOS. Another offer came out early in the summer for both iOS and Android users although it was not quite as good as the initial Shake Shack app offer.
Kim and I both downloaded the Shake Shack app and got our free burgers but haven’t used the app since.
We found the app to be a bit of a pain. Orders weren’t always available to be picked up at your desired time slot. You also have less flexibility with what you can order through it.
I recently received an e-mail from Shake Shack which will have Kim and I (most likely) trying the app once again when we return from our current trip to the Pacific.
Thanks to a new offer, when you order through the Shack Shack App, you can save 25%! (With the offer you can save $5 off of an order of $20 or more.)
- Use code: appydays at checkout to get $5 off a Shack app purchase of $20 or more
- Offer can be used one time per account
- Code is good until Sunday, September 10
Have you tried out the Shack Shack app? If so, did you like it?
Find out more about the Appy Days promo here.
- Shake Shack Grand Opening- Brooklyn
- Review: Shack at Delta T4- JFK Airport
- Food Review: ChickenShack
- Food Review: Bacon CheddarSHACK
- Food Review: Shacktoberfest
- Shake Shack South Korea, Just About As Good As Shacks in the US