The Michael W Travels family recently got back from a trip to Ireland.
During our time there we visited the Guinness Storehouse. The brewery was very busy but we did get a chance to pour the perfect pint! I can’t say that I loved the Guinness Storehouse but if you’re going to visit Dublin, it should be on your list of things to see.
Airbnb is giving one lucky winner a chance to win a stay at the Guinness Storehouse!
The prize includes flights to Dublin, a private tour (it’s got to be nice to visit minus the crowds), a six-course Guinness-inspired dinner and you’ll get to learn all about the brewing process!
Here are some details about the contest.
The Prize: A stay for 2 at the Guinness Storehouse from April 24 to April 25
Prize Includes: (from the official rules)
- Private dinner in the Gravity Bar prepared by Justin O’Connor, Executive Chef at Guinness Storehouse
- Tour of the brewery grounds by Guinness Archive Manager
- VIP guided tour of the Guinness Storehouse and a lesson on the art of pouring the Perfect Pint
- Breakfast in the Gravity Bar.
- Guinness Brewing Experience with the Head Brewer.
- $400 Airbnb coupon to redeem against a stay in a Dublin listing following the overnight stay, and a transfer to that listing
- Economy class return travel from the winner’s home for the winner and guest, including transfers from Dublin Airport to the Guinness Storehouse, Dublin and transfers to Dublin Airport on date of departure
- Must be 21 years of age or older to enter
- One entry per person is allowed
- Open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Argentina, Mexico, Australia, China, South Korea, United States and Canada (excluding Quebec)
How To Enter: (from the official rules)
- Sign in with an Airbnb account
- Go to the Night At Guinness Storehouse competition listing page
- Click on the “Enter to Win” button
- In the form provided write an answer of 50-200 words maximum – in English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian or Korean – To the following question “ What makes you the world’s biggest Guinness fan ? “
Would you like to spend a night at the Guinness Storehouse? I’d love to get to revisit the Storehouse minus the crowds but I won’t be entering. (I’ll be getting back from our spring trip the week before so the dates don’t work for me.)
Enter by March 22nd, 2017 at 11:59 pm GMT.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a special night at the Guinness Storehouse here.
If you haven’t yet signed up for Airbnb, please consider using my invite link. You’ll receive a $40 Airbnb credit and I’ll receive a $40 credit once your travel.