Here is an interesting offer to earn an easy 5,000 American Airlines miles just for having an in-home chat about solar with an NRG Home Solar expert.
With the offer you can actually earn up to 30,000 American Airlines miles.
Before we continue, I should mention that this offer is only valid to American Airlines AAdvantage members in select states. To qualify you need to live in Massachusetts, New Jersey or New York. (You also need to be a first time NRG Home Solar customer.)
To earn 5,000 American Airlines miles, you need to:
- Meet applicable credit requirements
- Own a solar-feasible roof
- Complete an in-person consultation with an NRG Home Solar specialist
To earn 25,000 bonus miles:
- You must execute a Solar Power Agreement through NRG Home Solar and complete installation of a solar power system on your roof.
- Customer is responsible for any tax or reporting liability associated with miles award.
Allow 6-8 weeks following an eligible activity for any earned miles to be posted to your account.
- Miles earned through promo offer do not count toward elite-status qualification or AAdvantage Million MilerSM status.
- American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies.
The in-home solar chat must be completed by September 1, 2016 to qualify for the bonus miles.
While I do live in NY I won’t be able to take part in this offer since I don’t “own a solar-feasible roof“. If I did, I’d certainly be setting up an appointment. What would you do?
Find out more about the AA- NRG Home Solar offer here.