While I rarely visit fast food chains at home, I love visiting McDonald’s around the world to see what kind of local items might be on the menu.
If I happen to find myself in Finland in the future, I’d really like to visit a special Burger King but it’s not due to the food!
A Burger King in Helsinki, Finland recently opened a spa inside!
The Burger King spa has two saunas. One sauna can accommodate 15 people which can make it a great option for birthday parties and social gatherings. The other sauna is good for 10 people and has a TV inside.
The Daily Meal reports that “The spa is home to a media lounge complete with an entertainment system: 55-inch TV, Playstation, and separate laundry room“. The most unique part of the spa experience is that you can have Burger King delivered to you while you enjoy the sauna! (Wow, just imagine the smell of meat sweats coming from a party of 15!)
If you’d like to visit, bookings need to be made in advance. It’s also a bit pricey, coming in at $285 for 3 hours.
Find out more from the Daily Meal here.
While we’re on the topic of fast food, check out some posts related to the topic:
- That’s Different: Train Car McDonald’s– Fall River, MA
- Dallas Trip Recap- Day 1 (Zoo McDonald’s)
- Eat Your Big Mac Inside A McDonald’s Plane
- Awesome McDonald’s Dishes You Can’t Get in America
- Service Kangaroo Kicked Out of McDonald’s
- A McDonald’s Copycat in Bahrain & It’s Good
- A McDonalds Menu Item in Japan I’d LOVE To Try
Some McDonald’s I’ve tried (around the world) & wrote about: