Besides credit card sign up bonuses, one of the easiest ways to earn miles and points is on everyday spending like shopping and dining out.
Shopping through a portal creates one extra step to earn the bonus. To earn points with dining programs, you need to make an account, link your credit cards and usually complete some sort of spend.
That’s until the most recent offer from United Dining!
With the program’s new offer, you can earn 1,000 miles just for signing up! I can’t think of many easier ways to earn miles than this.
With the new offer you can actually earn up to 3,500 bonus United miles.
Here is how you can earn the bonus:
- Like I mentioned above, sign up for MileagePlus Dining and get 1,000 bonus miles
- For each dine that you spend $25 or more, you’ll earn 500 more bonus miles. So if you dine out all five times, that’s an additional 2,500 miles!
This offer is open to all new United MileagePlus Dining members without a dining profile.
- Create a dining profile by April 10, 2016 (create a web log-in & opt-in to receive e-mails from MileagePlus Dining.
- To earn the additional 500 miles per dine (up to 5X), dine within 30 days of creating your dining profile at participating restaurants, spending $25 or more including tax & tip.
- Restaurant visits must be completed by May 10, 2016 at 11:59 pm ET.
- There is a limit of one bonus-qualifying visit per restaurant per day.
The major issue that I have with dining programs is that I have a had time finding participating restaurants that I actually want to eat at close to home. When searching for restaurants, let me know if you see this problem too in your area.
Find out more and sign up for a United MileagePlus Dining account to start earning some free miles here.