A man has been charged by the FBI for punching a flight attendant and threatening to blow up a plane, according to CBS New York.
There aren’t many details of what happened but I was surprised to not read anything about the flight being diverted due to the incident.
The article mentions that the man, 29-year-old Alija Kucuk pushed a couple of flight attendants while running down the aisle of the plane. Another FA then tried to calm him down and “Kucuk pushed him into a door and punched him in the face“.
The incident occurred on a JetBlue flight from NYC to South Florida.
Kucuk was charged with interfering with a flight attendant and threatening to destroy an aircraft.
It seems like these inflight incidents seem to be happening more than ever. Just one day back I wrote about a woman being choked, with the flight having to return.
Find out more from CBS New York here.
- 2 Drunken Woman Force Plane To Turnaround
- JetBlue Flight To Vegas Diverted Due To Unruly Dad
- Drunk Passenger Beaten, Restrained On Siberian Air Flight
- Inflight Fight Over Crying Baby, Don’t Piss Off This Mom
- Pilots Fight In Cockpit Prior To Flight
- Man Fined $400 For Inflight Reclining Seat Fight
- JetBlue Flight To Vegas Diverted Due to Unruly Dad.
- Pepper Spray Used on JetBlue Flight.