A great way to earn airline and hotel miles/ points is through their dining programs.
Through the programs (most airlines & hotels have them), you can earn bonus miles/ points when charging your dines with a registered credit card at participating restaurants.
Here is a relatively easy way to earn up to 2,000 bonus points for new members with Hilton HHonors Dining.
How to Earn the Bonus:
Earn 1,000 Bonus HHonors Bonus Points:
- Join Hilton HHonors Dining by December 30, 2015
- Within 30 days of signing up, dine at a participating location. You’ll need to spend $30 or more including tax & tip.
- After your dine, complete a review within 30 days.
Earn an additional 1,000 bonus points by repeating steps 2 & 3 two more times.
So if you dine out three times at participating restaurants, spending $30 or more each time you’ll earn 2,000 Hilton HHonors points. (If you dine out two times, you’ll earn 1,500 bonus points.)
Bonus points are in addition to the points you earn for the dine itself, up to 8 points per $1.
Some Rules: (from Hilton HHonors Dining)
- Bonus is open to all new Hilton HHonors Dining members without a dining profile.
- To qualify, you must create a dining profile, including creating a web login, and remain opted in to receive emails from the Hilton HHonors Dining with a valid, deliverable email address.
- You must also continue to satisfy other Online/Elite level criteria to earn this bonus.
Find out more and sign up for Hilton HHonors Dining here.