Calling all Uber fans in the NYC area…
Have you ever wanted to see what Uber looks like behind the scenes? The company isn’t just cars giving people rides all over the world. It’s all about the technology.
Open House NY is doing a special preview tour of Uber’s NYC offices.
During the tour you’ll check out the building with the project’s architects Scott Spector and Dexter Tinapay.
With the office being located in the historic Terminal Stores Building in Chelsea it was nice to read that the architects decided to “incorporate unique historical and structural elements” into the offices.
The cost to visit is free but there’s a catch… The Uber NY office tour is only open to members of Open House New York. (Memberships start at $50 per year.)
The tour will take place in July 13 at 6:00 pm EDT at Terminal Stores, Chelsea.
(Too bad it wasn’t a lunch time tour. UberEATS could’ve delivered the food!)
Regisration for the tour of Uber’s NYC offices begin on June 29.
Find out more about the event here.
If you’re not already an Uber member, you can sign up through my referral link. You’ll get $20 off your first ride & I’ll get a free ride after you take yours.
- Uber: Can Someone Please Explain the Big Deal?
- Uber Adjusts Fare, Refunds Me $24
- Woman Passes Out, Taken On $293 Uber Ride
- $94 For 2 Mile Cab Ride: Uber’s Surge Pricing
- Apparently, She Didn’t Read My Beware Of Uber Surge Pricing Post
- Uber Surge Pricing on NYE, Should Riders Be Annoyed?
- $908 Cab Ride & Passenger Would Uber Again
- Poll Results: Is Uber Surge Pricing Fair?
- Uber Surge Pricing During NYC Blizzard, Maybe It’s Not So Bad?
- Uber To Create 1,000,000 Jobs For Women
- Basketball Star Drives For Uber
- NYC L Train Shutdown, Uber To The Rescue