Choice Hotels is currently running a promo where staying at their properties for two separate trips will get you one free night.
This offer sounds pretty good and identical to one that was ran in late 2014.
While we don’t stay at Choice Hotels frequently, we did stay at a very nice Ascend Collection property in Deadwood, South Dakota called Cadillac Jacks Gaming Resort back in 2012.
When it comes to this offer, the first question should be- what does Choice consider to be a stay?
The definition of what a stay/ trip is depends on which hotel brand you are staying at.
According to Choice:
- For Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites or Ascend Hotel Collection hotels, a trip is defined as a stay that is any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- For Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, or MainStay Suites hotels, a trip is defined as a stay that is two (2) or more consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
So for some hotel brands, a stay is one night or more while for others it is two or more nights.
Registration is required at Choice Hotels before checking-out. You’ll need to provide your Choice Privileges number at check-in.
Some more details about the promo:
- A free night is based on an 8,000 point reward night level.
- Trips must be booked through either ChoiceHotels.com, the mobile app of by calling 800-4-CHOICE at qualifying rates.
- Arrival must be between now and 4/22/15
- To earn the bonus you have to set your earning preferences in your online account to Choice Privileges
- Trips at vacation rental property locations and stays booked with the SEGEN rate code do not qualify for promotional bonus points.
With this promo you’ll earn 8,000 points which is enough to book a room at over 1,500 hotels.
Find out more details about this promo and register your account here.