If you’re planning lots of stays with Marriott in the future, you might be able to earn lots of United miles if you were targeted…
I received an e-mail from United earlier today about a way to earn up to 50,000 miles with Marriott MegaMiles.
I don’t expect to have any paid stays with Marriott during the promotional period but thought it was an interesting offer to share.
With Marriott Rewards MegaMiles I can earn 2,500 miles with every other hotel stay.
- Registration is required, you’ll need to do so by March 31.
- Bonus miles can be earned for stays from February 1 through April 30, 2015
- “A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/ check-out activity”.
- “Members electing to earn Marriott Rewards points are not eligible for this promotion”.
- “Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit”.
- “The member receiving this offer has been specifically targeted and the offer is not transferable“.
Participating Hotels: From t&c’s, “JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by MarriottSM, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Gaylord Hotels®, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Marriott Vacation Club® and Moxy Hotels”.
Something I’d like to know:
Let’s say I was to stay 4 nights at a Marriott property. Could I book it as two 2-night stays to earn the 2,500 points bonus two times or would I have to switch hotels to earn the bonus twice. (The terms to do say “A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/ check-out activity”.) How would you interpret Marriott’s terms?
Were you targeted for this Marriott Rewards MegaMiles bonus offer to earn lots of miles? If so, do you plan to go for it?
If you weren’t targeted and want to try to register, you can do so here. However, according to the terms, you most likely won’t earn the bonus.