This upfront sounds like a very solid offer but I immediately wondered what Choice considers to be a trip.
According to the terms of the offer, a trip is defined as a stay that is two (2) or more consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
From the Choice Hotels terms & conditions:
- “For Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites or Ascend Hotel Collection hotels, a trip is defined as a stay that is any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.”
- “For Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, Suburban Extended Stay Hotel, or MainStay Suites hotels, a trip is defined as a stay that is two (2) or more consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.”
A free night is based on an 8,000 point Choice Privileges reward level.
To qualify for the offer registration is necessary to qualify for the bonus & required before arrival.
Some more rules:
- To be eligible for the bonus you must set your earning preference to Choice Privileges points at your online account.
- You must have an address in the U.S. or Canada to be eligible.
- Trips must be booked at ChoiceHotels.com, the Choice mobile app or by calling 800-4Choice
- Choice Diamond and Platinum members also get 250 Choice Privileges bonus points with every qualifying trip booked at ChoiceHotels.com & the mobile app
- Members will be awarded between 5,000 and 8,000 bonus points. The amount of points depends on the number of base points earned from the two separate qualifying trips.
Arrival must be between 9/4/14 and 11/12/14
Find out more and register for the promotion here.