I’m always fascinated by the crazy things people try to sneak past the TSA in their carry-ons. I’d assume that sometimes it is an honest mistake but most times it is probably not.
Here are some of my previous posts about the TSA:
- Wash Post Travel: Don’t Pet the TSA Dogs, Collect the Cards
- An Airport Animal Encounter
- Actress Brings Knife On Plane, Tweets TSA
- TSA Finds Smartphone Case Knife at Boston Airport
- TSA Find Sharp Throwing Star at Dallas- Love Field
- TSA Finds For the Week: Comb Dagger, Lipstick Knife & More
I was checking out the TSA Blog over the weekend and didn’t notice many interesting finds at first. They had their fair share of guns, grenades, credit card knives and other illegal weapons discovered.
However, there was one item that I couldn’t stop thinking about, the Stun Cane!
I’m not sure if this is the exact stun cane or not but if you’re interested in purchasing one, Amazon happens to offer the Zap Cane Stun Gun & Flashlight. Just remember, don’t take it to the airport!
Here is a Youtube video about the Zap Cane:
Find out about more of what the TSA found last week on their blog here.