Last month I wrote about 5 Bizarre Burgers That I’ve Tried. I’m a huge burger fan so I was happy to come across an interesting article from Zagat called 10 Crazy Burgers From Around the U.S. while I was writing up my list.
I’m always looking for new burgers to try and am definitely interested in tasting a few from Zagat’s list of crazy burgers. While I haven’t tried any of the burgers mentioned, I have eaten at 3 places from the list, having burgers at 2 of them.
During my trip to Chicago in 2012 for the O’Hare Runway Run I had an amazing burger at Kuma’s Corner called Howl. Check out my post about it here. I also tried a couple of interesting burgers at PYT which I mentioned in my earlier post.
Here is the list:
- 10 lb monster burger: Mallie’s Sports Bar and Grill- Southgate, MI
- Triple Cheeseburger: Junior Colombian Burger- Orlando, FL
- Ghost Burger: Kuma’s Corner- Chicago, IL
- Spaghetti Burger: PYT- Philadelphia, PA
- Four Horsemen: Chunky’s Burgers- San Antonia, TX
- Kangaroo: Crazee Burger- San Diego, CA
- Donut Burger: The Original- Portland, OR
- Le Burger Extravagant: Serendipity 3- NYC
- Turducken Burger: Smokin’ Betty’s- Philadelphia, PA
- Triple Coronary Bypass: The Vortex- Atlanta, GA
So which burgers would I like to try? I’d love to try the Spaghetti Burger from PYT, the Turducken Burger from Smokin’ Betty’s and the Triple Coronary Bypass from the Vortez although I’d need to share the last one since there is no way I’d be able to finish it.
Which burgers would you like to try from Zagat’s Crazy Burgers list?
Find out about each of the burgers at Zagat.com HERE.