Don’t forget to check out my 2nd blogging anniversary post and enter my giveaway!
Liberty Mutual is running the 30 Days, 30 Ways Sweepstakes with the grand prize being a 7 day, 6 night trip for two to the 2014 Sochi Olympics in Russia.
Attending the Olympics is something that I’ve always wanted to do so I’d love to win this prize!
Along with the grand prize trip to the Olympics, Liberty Mutual is also giving away 30 daily prizes. The sweepstakes started on October 15 so a couple of these prizes have already been given away.
Grand Prize: 7 day, 6 night trip for 2 to the Sochi Winter Olympic Games. Trip is scheduled to take place from February 5-12.
- Round trip coach air fare
- Six night stay at a four star hotel
- Daily breakfast at hotel and one lunch
- Single entry to CoSport’s hospitality center
- Tickets to attend events selected by sponsor
- Ground transportation to and from sporting and non-sporting venues
- Gift card, cash or check for $2,500
- Check for $5,950 for winner to use to defray the winners’ income tax liability
Daily Prizes: Various prizes ranging in value from $65 to $1512
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & D.C.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at time of entry
- There is a limit of one daily entry per person
- If winner is not available for trip on dates specified, the prize will be forfeited
Sweepstakes ends 11:59 pm ET on November 13, 2013
Enter for a chance to win a trip to the Winter Olympics in Sochi HERE.