Don’t forget to check out my 2nd blogging anniversary post and enter my giveaway!
One of my favorite burger shops, Shake Shack is running a fun contest through Facebook.
I’ve written about Shake Shack a bunch of times in the past.
- Shake Shack Grand Opening- Brooklyn
- Shacktoberfest, An Alternative To Oktoberfest
- Shake Shack and Other Impressive Food Options Coming to Delta’s Terminal 4
- Shake Shack: Great American Shake Sale
- Review-Shake Shack at Delta T4- JFK Airport
- Shake Shack’s 8th Annual Shacktoberfest
Besides burgers, Shake Shack is famous for it’s shakes and Concretes which are made from their incredible custards. Each day of the week there is a different featured flavor. (Check out the October Custard Calendar here.)
Shake Shack is giving one lucky winner the chance to create their own dream custard flavor. The winner will get to collaborate with Shake Shack’s culinary director Mark Rosati and have their flavor creation featured in Shacks nationwide.
To enter, all you have to do is finish one sentence on Facebook:
- My dream frozen custard flavor is…
I thought for a while about what my dream custard flavor would be and it wasn’t an easy thing to decide. Here is what I went with:
- Belgian Black & White – chocolate & vanilla custard with speculoos, waffle pieces and Mast Bros. dark chocolate chunks
- Work with Shake Shack’s culinary director to “make your custard dream a reality”
- Your name & frozen custard flavor featured for a month on the Shake Shack Calendar in all Shacks around the country
- $100 Shake Shack gift card
- $50 Shake Shack gift card
- Shake Shack swag including T-Shirt & Shades
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC and United Kingdom
- Must be at least 18 years of age or age of the majority in their state or residence, whichever is older at time of entry
- One entry per person, per e-mail address, per day is allowed
Contest ends 11:59 PM ET on October 29, 2013
To take a shot at having your dream custard flavor become a reality, Enter HERE