KLM is giving away a trip for 2 to Portland Oregon!
The prize includes airfare, hotel stay, credit towards a car rental and more.
Last year the Michael W Travels family took a trip to Portland. (This was Theo’s first time flying.) We had a fun time checking out the city which has great food and family friendly options including parks, museums and more. During our visit we also got to visit the smallest park in the world!
I’d definitely love to win this prize to visit the city again.
Let’s take a closer look at the KLM Sweepstakes.
- Flights for two to PDX, January 3-8, 2018
- 5 nights of hotel stays
- Two VIP passes to Portland’s top 13 attractions
- $60 gift certificate to Ken’s Artisan Pizza
- $200 in credits for a car rental
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- One entry per person is allowed
- Enter by December 6, 2017
(I noticed that the rules had some errors in them. It looks like KLM copied and pasted the new prize details over rules for an older contest.)
Have you visited Portland Oregon? If so, what were the highlights of your visit?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.