Thrillist recently sent out an e-mail about a contest where one lucky winner will win a trip for two to Peru!
The prize includes money and credits so you can custom book the trip the way that you like which is definitely pretty cool.
Kim and I visited Peru almost 10 years ago and really loved traveling around the country. There’s a lot more to see in Peru as well as some places that we’d like to revisit. It would definitely be nice to win this prize!
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: A Trip for 2 to Peru
Prize includes: (from the T&Cs)
- $1,000 in credit toward unique local lodges and experiences from Lokal Travel
- $1,650 towards airfare for two and travel expenses
- $500 in eBags travel gear
- Fodor’s Peru Travel Guidebook
- You need to live in the continental United States to enter
- Must be at least eighteen years of age to enter (19 in Alabama, 21 in Mississippi) and have a valid email address
- There is a limit of one entry per person/email address (excluding bonus entries)
Enter by September 25, 2017 at 11:59pm EDT.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.