Yesterday I shared a way to earn up to 3,00 bonus United miles with MileagePlus Shopping. If you’re looking to make some purchases, this can be a nice way to earn extra miles.
Following suit with the back to school theme, AAdvantage eShopping is giving you a chance to earn up to 2,000 American Airlines miles for a limited time.
As usual with these offers, the amount you spend determines what tier bonus you earn. (The more you spend, the more you earn.)
With the AAdvantage eShopping Back To School Bonus Campaign you can earn:
- Tier 1: Spend $150, earn 500 miles (3.33 bonus miles per $1 spent)
- Tier 2: Spend $300, earn 1,000 miles (3.33 bonus miles per $1 spent)
- Tier 3: Spend $500, earn 2,000 miles (4 bonus miles per $1 spent)
AAdvantage eShopping Bonus Tier 3 earns a bit more bonus miles per $1 than Tiers 1 & 2. However, as a whole the earning potential isn’t nearly as good as the United offer. With the United offer you’ll need to spend more money in Tiers 2 & 3 to earn those bonuses.
With these offers, the bonus miles earned are in addition to regular miles earned for shopping through the AAdvantage eShopping portal.
The offer runs from July 23 and ends on August 18, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm ET.
- Bonus can be earned one time.
- Miles should post 8-10 weeks after the Bonus Period ends for the Spring Bonus campaign.
Will this offer motivate you to make some purchases through AAdvantage eShopping?
Find out more and start doing your shopping to earn the bonus here.