Yesterday I received an e-mail with a new offer from United’s MileagePlus Shopping. With the promo there are a few different levels of bonus miles you can earn.
I’m currently not looking to do any online shopping (we’re busy getting ready to go away on our big summer trip.) If I was looking to make some purchases, I’d definitely consider trying to earn some United bonus miles.
During the Back To School Bonus Campaign, you can earn up to 3,000 bonus miles. As usual with these offers, the amount you spend determines what tier bonus you earn. (The more you spend, the more you earn.)
Here are the bonus levels:
- Tier 1: Spend $150, earn 500 bonus miles (3.33 bonus miles per $1 spent)
- Tier 2: Spend $350, earn 1,500 bonus miles (4.28 bonus miles per $1 spent)
- Tier 3: Spend $600, earn 3,000 bonus miles (5 bonus miles per $1 spent)
As you can see, if you earn the highest bonus (Tier 3), you’re earning 5 additional miles per $1 spent just for shopping through the MileagePlus Shopping portal. Not bad at all!
With these offers, the bonus miles earned are in addition to regular miles earned for shopping through the United MileagePlus Shopping portal.
The offer started yesterday, July 21 and ends on August 18, 2017 at 11:59:59 pm ET.
- Bonus can be earned one time.
- Miles should post 8-10 weeks after the Bonus Period ends for the Spring Bonus campaign.
Will this offer motivate you to make some purchases through MileagePlus Shopping?
Find out more and start doing your shopping to earn the bonus here.