In early February I wrote about the JetBlue schedule being extended through late October 2016.
If you’ve been looking to book JetBlue flights through the end of this year, the time has come. The JetBlue schedule has been extended again.
Flights on JetBlue can now be booked until January 3, 2017!
This is great news for those of you looking to book flights through the holidays like Thanksgiving and Winter Break.
While I’m not currently looking to book a flight with JetBlue, I have been working on building up the points in my TrueBlue account. I was recently approved for the new JetBlue Barclaycard credit card. (I also transferred Amex Membership Rewards points to JetBlue recently.)
Are you looking to book a future trip with JetBlue? If so, does this schedule extension help?
Click here to book a flight with JetBlue.
- Mint Recognized for Bringing Humanity Back.
- JetBlue, Official Airline of the Boston Celtics.
- JetBlue Adds Daily Flights to Destination I’d Like to Visit.
- Did You Close Amex Card In Hopes of Getting JetBlue Barclays Bonus?
- JetBlue, One of the Top 10 Places to Work in America.