The Travel Channel is giving away a trip for 2 to Niagara Falls including flights to Toronto.
While Niagara Falls might not sound like the most exciting tourist destinations I really enjoyed visiting a few years back. During a trip to Toronto, Kim and I took a day trip to Niagara Falls which was a really impresssive sight to see.
I’d love to go back to visit Niagara Falls again, so I’d love to win this prize!
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Niagara Falls
- Roundtrip airfare to Toronto
- 7 days, 6 nights hotel stay including related taxes
- $1,500 spending money
- Roundtrip airport transfers to/ from hotel
A choice of a variety of activities: (from contest rules page)
- Choice of either a Bird’s Eye view of Niagara Falls via helicopter or Hornblower Niagara Falls cruise
- Choice of either a 6-Hour private tour of the wineries situated on Lake Ontario or one (1) round of golf at a nearby course
- Choice of either two (2) tickets to Marineland or a walking history and food tour
- Choice of either two (2) Clifton Hill Fun Passes to enjoy the Skywheel or two (2) tickets to Bird Kingdom
- Choice of either a 4-Hour fully guided Tour of the Canadian side of the Niagara Falls or horseback riding along Lake Erie
- Choice of either dinner for two (2) at Skylon Tower or the Domed Jet Boat ride
- Choice of either two (2) tickets to Fallsview Indoor Water Park or Niagara Falls Illumination Cruise
- No purchase necessary
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States & DC (void in AK & HI)
- Must be 21 years of age or older as of June 30, 2015
You can enter once per day up until 5:00 p.m. ET on July 31, 2015.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win a trip to Niagara Falls here.