Here are a couple bits of JetBlue News that were sent my way that I wanted to share with you.
JetBlue will be adding more Mint and also announced that they are adding another codeshare partner “to strengthen Florida connections“.
Here are some details:
JetBlue will be offering Mint Class to the Caribbean in November
Starting in November, JetBlue will offer the “Mint Experience” on “two of its most popular Caribbean routes”. Mint class will be offered from New York’s JFK to Barbados (BGI) and Aruba (AUA).
Bookings to the Caribbean in Mint class became available yesterday.
Service to both destination is seasonal.
- November 7, 2015 – April 30, 2016 one roundtrip to each location will be available on Saturdays.
- December 19, 2015 – January 4, 2016 one roundtrip flight will be offered daily due to the holidays.
JetBlue and Silver Airways Announce Codeshare Partnership
This new codeshare offers both airlines access to new destinations. Most of the transfer opportunities will be at Orlando (MCO) and Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL).
Eventually the partnership will “include 13 Silver Airways routes from Florida to The Bahamas, subject to receipt of regulatory approvals“.
With this new partnership you can:
- Book a single ticket and have seamless baggage transfers when flying on a JetBlue codeshare flight operated by Silver Airways
- Earn TrueBlue points on codeshare flights
According to the JetBlue press release, “Silver Airways operates more routes within Florida and between Florida and The Bahamas than any other airline“.
Check out some JetBlue related posts:
- JetBlue’s New & Improved Way To Serve You
- Check Your Coat At JetBlue’s T5
- JetBlue Videos Teach Flight Etiquette
- How Long Does It Take: Register A Kid For JetBlue’s TrueBlue
- JetBlue Partners With Wall Street Journal, Offers Free Access
- JetBlue Opens Boutique Hotel