Uber has ran some interesting promos- free rides, various coupon codes and back in July, on-demand ice cream trucks for one day.
Uber is back at it with a one day promo, this time for National Cat Day.
Uber has partnered with the most popular meme site, Cheezeburger to bring you kittens. Literally.
Kittens will be delivered, on-demand in New York, Seattle and San Francisco.
How does it work:
- Download the Uber app for iPhone or Android
- Request the Kittens option between 11a-4p
- If the kittens are available, you will enjoy 15 minutes of snuggles and cupcakes made by the famous Ace of Cakes.
The Cost: $20 for
- Snuggle with kittens for 15 minutes
- Cupcakes from Ace of Cakes
- An Uberific Cat Pack
All of the money raised will be donated to a local shelter:
- NYC- ASPCA
- Seattle- Seattle Humane Society
- San Francisco- SF SPCA
Does anyone plan to take part in the Uber Kittens promotion? I’d consider it but doubt that it will be available where we live in Brooklyn.