The Daily Meal came out with their second annual list of 101 Best Hotel Restaurants Around the World.
The list features hotels on six continents, in over 50 countries and 80 cities. Most of these restaurants are located in luxurious hotels with menu prices to match. The food varies from “classic Italian to French Fusion and from Caribbean to Catalan”.
The Daily Meal came up with a few rules used to “narrow the selection of hotel restaurants”. Hotels must have at least 15 rooms and “notable restaurants located just a few steps from hotels” were also excluded.
I went through the slideshow on The Daily Meal and figured I would share their Top 10.
Here they are:
- e by Jose Andres at The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
- El Motel Restaurant at Hotel Emporda- Figueres, Spain
- Restaurant Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Felix at The Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong
- Emiliano Restaurant at Emiliano- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Aubergine at L’Aubergine Carmel- Carmel, California
- Livingstone Room at Victoria Falls Hotel- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Joel Robuchon Restaurant at MGM Grand- Las Vegas
- Epicure at Le Bristol- Paris
- Man Wah at the Mandarin Oriental- Hong Kong
I can’t say that I’ve been to any of the 101 restaurants from this list but lots of them do sound pretty amazing.
Check out The Daily Meal 101 Best Hotel Restaurants Around the World slideshow HERE and let us know if you’ve been to any of them. If you have, which ones did you visit and how was your meal?