I have a couple of United Club passes that I no longer have a need for for due to one a couple of reason:
- I won’t be flying United before they expire
- Due to having the American Express Platinum card I can get into United clubs (with a guest) for free. My friends over at The Flight Deal pointed out that this is incorrect. I must’ve overlooked this since I haven’t flown United since last summer and I thought all major US airlines were covered. Next time I’ll be sure to read all of the terms & rules.
There are multiple ways to enter. Find out how in the widget below.
I would love for someone to make use of these passes and enjoy a United Club visit prior to an upcoming flight. I am also including a United luggage handle cover that was given out at the Chicago O’Hare 5K Runway Run back in October.
- Pass grants one person, one-time access to United Club
- Valid at any United Club location worldwide
- You must be 21 years of age or older to redeem
- Valid only in United Clubs. Excludes United Arrivals Lounge and United International First Lounge
- Expires 6/30/13
|Luggage handle cover rolled up|