My Contest: I’m Giving Away A SCOTTEVEST Travel Vest has come to a close.
A couple of ways to enter were by following me on Twitter and Facebook. I want to thank everyone that signed up. (Thanks to everyone following me prior to the contest too!)
Another way to gain entries was by leaving a comment about why you want to win the
SeV Travel Vest.
Here are my Top 5 responses (in no particular order):
- Being able to drop the extra “gear” when traveling and use the scottevest instead for all my storage needs would be golden! thanks for the opportunity- Joseph G.
- What a great product for traveling. A carry on along with this vest would be all I need! Would love to win this product – thanks for the contest!- Mike K.
- I would love to have this vest so when I travel I don’t have to carry a small backpack or bag. Everything will fit inside. Thanks for the opportunity to win!- Kathryn I.
- Very easy to listen to my iPod while keeping it and other electronics and documents concealed away from pick pockets.- Joel
- I’m a carryon-luggage traveler, and this good looking vest would let me bring some electronics and photo equipment that often have to stay at home- Miles
Before announcing the winner, just a few things….
I want to thank SCOTTEVEST for being so generous and sponsoring this giveaway!
- I also want to congratulate SCOTTEVEST on a big milestone: On Tuesday SeV reached 50,000 Likes on Facebook and offered a limited 50% Off Sale to thank it’s fans. (check out my post about it here)
And the winner is… Jeff G. for his comment- “I have always wanted a vest!”
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Congrats to Jeff !!! I’ll be contacting you to get the info needed to get you your vest.
I want to thank everyone for participating in my contest.
Make sure to visit my blog daily for posts featuring info about all things travel!
(Winner image above found in google search)
***Make sure to check out the contest below!
Last week I wrote about some exciting news regarding my relationship with travel clothing company SCOTTEVEST.
I’ve had a chance to use some great gear provided to me by SCOTTEVEST. A couple of my favorite items are the Fleece 5.0 (check out my review here) and Ultimate Cargo Pants.
I’ve been using the cargo pants all summer (wearing them converted to shorts) and got a ton of use out of them on my trip to South Dakota.
For my upcoming trip to Southeast it’s going to be way to hot to wear my Fleece 5.0 so the kind folks at SCOTTEVEST offered Kim and I a SeV Travel Vest
. The vest looks and fits amazing and the pockets will definitely come in handy at the airports (we’ll be visiting quite a few during our trip). Some of the pockets on the Travel Vest will probably be used in an unexpected way- to store some of Lucas’ baby gear!
|SeV Travel Vest
Some features on the SeV Travel Vest:
- 24 Pockets- pretty much an extra carry on
- Lightweight poly-fabric
- Teflon treated- to be water and stain resistant
- Deep pockets- one can even hold an iPad!
Kim and I can not wait to go on our next adventure and bring the SeV Travel Vest along!
SCOTTEVEST has been very kind to Michael W Travels and is sponsoring a contest on my blog. SeV and Michael W Travels will be giving away a SeV Travel Vest
to one lucky reader!!!
There are multiple ways to enter the contest. Just check out the widget below.
Contest ends at 12:01 am EST on 8/11/12
a Rafflecopter giveaway