|Jeffrey Dahmer Mug Shot
This has to be one of the weirder tours that I’ve heard about in a while and I have to say that I’d be totally interested in it…
I’m a big fan of the movie Silence of the Lambs and the show Criminal Minds. Both focus on serial killers which have always been an interesting topic to me.
BAM Marketing and Media is offering a walking tour of Jeffrey Dahmer sites in Milwaukee.
Jeffrey Dahmer is a famous serial killer who murdered 17 men & boys in the late 1970’s until he was caught in 1991. He was beaten to death in prison in 1994. Read about his sick crimes if you are interested by clicking on the link above.
The tour which has caused outrage in Milwaukee was recently offered on Groupon which brought it additional attention.
Read more about the story from MSNBC click here.
To find out more about the tour & bookings go to Dahmer Tours
Titanic Museum Attractions is running a Back to Titanic
“100th Year ‘Tour Ireland’ Sweepstakes”
Prize: 6 Trips for 2 to Ireland
- Prize is an 11 day trip for 2 to Northern Ireland which includes coach air transportation, 10 nights hotel in various cities, ground transportation throughout trip, breakfast daily, all hotel taxes and fees, welcome party, farewell toast & various other tours and events.
- Approximate prize value is $5958.
- Entry for the contest ends on 2/1/12.
- The trip must be taken between 4/8/12-4/18/12
- Contest is open to legal resident of 50 US States, DC & Canada (excluding Quebec)
To enter the contest, go to: http://www.titanicattraction.com/ireland/enter.php