|Screenshot from App|
How would you like to follow Anthony Bourdain to the places he has visited on his new show The Layover?
You can now purchase The Travel Channel Layover Guide by Anthony Bourdain.
It’s available for iPhone & iPad and costs $1.99 on iTunes.
With the app you can explore his favorite places to eat, drink and stay in 10 cities. More cities should be added later in the year.
Cities covered so far: New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Montreal, Singapore, Hong Kong, Rome and Amsterdam.
I downloaded the new Jetblue iPhone app a few days ago and was told in the same e-mail that a new redesigned website was coming.
Yesterday I received an e-mail from Jetblue once again that the new site was up and running.
Some highlights of the new site:
- See customized fares & deals: We know where you fly from the most—see fares based on your most frequent departure locations. So if New York’s JFK is your home airport, we’ll show you trips from that location, making it easier to find the deals that matter to you. We’ll even show you how many seats are left for a particular flight.
- Get real-time updates: Tracking your flights has never been easier. When your trip is approaching, the homepage on jetblue.com will show real-time updates on your flight, with links to everything else you need to know. You can even print your boarding pass.
- Connect and share travel plans with people in your life: Now it’s even easier to stay connected on the run—share your travel plans with friends and family on social media networks.
- Get a ride from the airport: Our new Pick Me Up feature lets you send your itinerary along with directions to the arrival airport, so the person picking you up will never miss a step.
- Navigate with ease: Everything you need to know about JetBlue is a single click away, thanks to our new, user-friendly navigation bar
- Sign in to TrueBlue: Get an even more personalized experience when you sign in to your TrueBlue account, where you’ll find information that’s important to you.
(Info above from jetblue.com)
Check out the new Jetblue.com here