I always try to eat at McDonald’s in each country that I visit. However, I rarely eat in McDonald’s at home. Sometimes it’s nice to eat something familiar while traveling and I like seeing what locally inspired items are on the menu. Asides from the tasty food offerings, McDonald’s almost always has free WiFi which is another great reason to stop by.
The list is pretty interesting with some items being really bizarre.
Here is the list:
- Macarons- McDonald’s, France
- Seafood Pizza- Pizza Hut, Japan
- Rosti Brekkie Wrap- McDonald’s, Australia
- Breakfast Congee- KFC, China
- Coffee Jelly Frappuccino- Starbucks, Japan
- Chili Cheese Nuggets- Burger King, Germany
- Kebab Pizza- Domino’s, France
- Curry Beef Donut- Dunkin’ Donuts, China
- McSpicey Paneer- McDonald’s, India
- Chocodilla-Taco Bell, India
Find out more about each food in the USA Today article here