The TWA Hotel offers lots of interesting amenities like a mini-food hall, rooftop pool, a Twister room and a bar within an airplane.
You can also register for an upcoming Jenga tournament taking place where the winner will take home a $10,000 prize.
The hotel also has the world’s biggest hotel gym, coming in at 10,000 square feet!
The gym, TWA Fitness is free for registered TWA Hotel overnight and Daytripper guests.
If you’re interested in checking out the gym and are not a guest, they offer a variety of Memberships and Day Passes.
The TWA Hotel offers day passes and monthly memberships with classes being free for monthly members,
Here are the costs:
- $25 day passes (five- and eight-day passes also available
- $40 monthly memberships; $40 initiation fee
TWA Fitness is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A cycling studio with 14 Peloton bikes- the most anywhere outside of Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood!
- 12 treadmills
- 10 ellipticals
- TRX Suspension Trainer, kettlebells, resistance bands
- A full yoga studio
- Personal training
- One-on-one stretch and mobility training
- Group classes
- Extra large lockers
- Changing rooms with showers, salon-style vanities and grooming supplies
Find out more about the TWA Hotel fitness center here.