I usually check my accounts when paying my bills. While doing so, I came across an offer for my favorite fast casual restaurant, Shake Shack!
With the offer, I can get a $5 statement credit when I make a single purchase of $15 or more on my American Express Blue Business Plus card.
The offer is good for in-restaurant or takeout orders.
Some Rules: (from the T&Cs)
- Enrollment limited
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem
- Only U.S.-issued American Express Cards are eligible
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card
- Offer valid for in-restaurant or takeout dining at participating US locations, on Shake Shack App purchases, and for purchases of food items made online at shakeshack.com
- Excludes locations in ballparks, stadiums, airports, rest areas, museums, racetracks and international locations
- Not valid on purchases of merchandise and gift cards made online or transactions made through third party delivery services
- Offer is non-transferable
- Limit of 1 statement credit per Card Member
Offer expires October 15, 2022.
While a $5 statement credit isn’t going to make anybody rich, I’m still happy to save some money on a meal at Shake Shack! Wouldn’t you? 🙂
Find out more about Amex Offers here.