The brand makes outdoorsy gear and is probably best described as The North Face or Patagonia of Iceland.
Kim and I decided it would be a good idea to find something from the brand to purchase as a useful and wearable souvenir.
We were recently checking out their website and came across a contest where one lucky winner could win a trip to Iceland! To enter, all you need to do is sign up for the company’s newsletter.
The prize includes airfare, a €1,000 voucher good for 66˚North gear and more. There are also 35 smaller prizes for runners up and third place winners.
Here are some more details about the sweepstakes.
Grand Prize: A trip to Iceland
Prize includes: (from the T&Cs)
- A round-trip ticket from anywhere in the world Icelandair flies directly
- €1,000 voucher to spend in store or online
- A day with one of our guides
Runners Up: (10 winners)
- A Snæfell NeoShell Jacket, the hardshell made for Iceland
Third Place: (25 winners)
- A Surtsey hat
*Club members will receive news and updates from 66°North
- Must be 16 years of age or older to enter
- Must consent to 66°North processing your personal data in order to send personalized marketing material
- If you unsubscribe from the newsletter you will no longer be eligible for prize drawings\
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.