The prize includes airfare, a six night hotel stay, one hour Thai massage and a few classes.
Kim and I visited Thailand a long time ago and loved traveling around the country. We’d really like to visit again so I’d love to win this prize!
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for two to Bangkok, Thailand
- Two economy or coach round trip tickets from a major airport nearest winner’s U.S. or Canadian residence to Bangkok, Thailand.
- One standard hotel room for six nights at a 5-star hotel with breakfast for two included.
- One private yoga class for winner and their guest.
- One muay thai class for winner and their guest.
- One private cooking class for winner and their guest.
- A one hour Thai massage for winner and their guest.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States & DC and Canada, excluding residents of Quebec
- Must be at least 18 years of age (or the age of majority in their state, province or territory of residence, whichever is older) at time of entry
- There is a limit of one entry per person during the sweepstakes (you can also earn bonus entries)
Sweepstakes ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 25, 2020.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.