The properties do not need to be visited consecutively so the winner is basically winning three short luxury trips.
The prizes include two-night hotel stays, dinners, Porsche luggage and more. (I’m pretty sure that flights are also included since the T&Cs state, “The stays at each hotel and flights are not required to be contiguous and may be taken separately.)
While I’d love to win this prize and check out a few Nobu Hotels, I won’t be entering the sweepstakes since residents of NY are not allowed…
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip(s) for two to 3 West Coast Nobu Hotels
Hotels/ Prizes Include:
Nobu Ryokan Malibu
- (2)Tri Two Nights-accommodation (valued at US$6,200)
- (1) One Malibu Fit Concierge session with Peter Deacy (valued at US$200)
- (1) One PS LAX, luxury VIP airport experience (valued at US$8,300)
- (1) One Omakase dinner for 2 at Nobu Malibu (valued at US$220)
- Round-trip, private airport transportation (valued atUS$250)
Nobu Hotel Los Cabos
- (2) Two Nights-accommodation – (valued at US$1,400)
- (2) Two 50-minute spa treatments – (valued at US$460)
- (1) One Lunch at Malibu Farm restaurant for two guests – (valued at US$130)
- Super Cabana for the day – (valued at US$450)
- (1) One Omakase dinner for two at Nobu Los Cabos with Chef’s tasting menu and welcome drink – (valued at US$220)
- Round-trip, private airport transportation -(valued at US$250)
Nobu Hotel Palo Alto
- (2) Two Nights-accommodation in a top-floor suite – (valued at US$2,400)
- (1) One Matsuhisa Private Collection wine upon arrival – (valued at US$100)
- (1) One Private helicopter ride to and from Napa Valley – (valued at US$6,000)
- (1) One exclusive Wine Country Kit – (valued at US$150)
- (2) Two private vineyard experiences at Domaine Carneros and Adler Deutsch – (valued at US$1,000)
- (1) One Omakase dinner at Nobu for two guests – (valued at US$220)
- Round-trip, private airport transportation – (valued at US$200)
- (1) One Lunya ‘His & Hers’ Restore Travel Kit – (valued at US$600)
- Porsche luggage – (valued at US$550)
- The Sweepstake is open to legal residents of countries where laws do not prohibit individuals from entering such Sweepstakes, according to T&Cs. (I have no clue what this means!)
- Individuals from Taiwan, South Korea, Portugal, Italy, Austria, China, Russia, Hong Kong, Greece, France, Japan, Spain, Czech Republic cannot participate in Sweepstake. US participants from the states of New York, Florida and Rhode Island are not eligible to enter the Sweepstake.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at the date of entry
- The stays at each hotel and flights are not required to be contiguous and may be taken separately.
- There is a limit of one entry per person
Sweepstakes ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on May 31, 2020.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.