Porsche is running a sweepstakes where one lucky winner will win a trip for two to Stuttgart, Germany for a closed course driving experience. Two other winners will win a trip to either Atlanta or LA to the Porsche Experience Center.
I’ve been a huge fan of Porsche for as long as I can remember and it’s one of my favorite car brands. I’d love to win any of the prizes to get a chance to experience Porsche up close!
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
Grand Prize: (1 winner) A 5 day/ 4 night trip for 2 to Stuttgart, Germany
- Round-trip economy class flights to Stuttgart, Germany
- Hotel accommodations
- Sponsor-specified driving experience for winner and travel companion accompanied by a Sponsor-selected professional race car driver
- Private tour of the Porsche Museum and the Taycan Factory
- Dinner at the Christophorus Restaurant at the Porsche Museum
- Ground transportation from/to airport/hotel in Stuttgart
- $1,000 spending money awarded in the form of a check for winner
Travel must be completed by December 31, 2020.
First Prizes: (2 winners) A Porsche Driving Experience
- A driving experience of the winner’s choice to either the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta, Georgia or in Los Angeles, CA
- $2,000 towards air transportation and hotel accommodations
Driving experience must take place by December 31, 2020.
- Open legal U.S. residents
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry and possess a current and valid US driver’s license.
- There is a limit of one entry per person per day
Enter by at 11:59 PM ET on February 16, 2020.
Find out more and enter for a chance to win one of the prizes here.