The offer starts off with this message: “This Father’s Day, give him the trip he deserves.”
The airline says that a Delta gift card would be a great gift for many reasons:
- 1,000+ Global Destinations
- Travel Anytime
- It Never Expires
This Father’s Day if I buy a Delta gift card of $250 or more, I’ll receive a $25 Home Depot gift card.
The e-mail I received included a unique promo code which needs to be entered at checkout.
- Bonus Home Depot gift card will be e-mailed
- There is a limit of one bonus per person
- Only customers with a U.S. or Canada billing address and over the age of 18 (or of legal age in their state of residence, if different) are eligible to participate in this offer.
- This offer is non-transferable.
- Delta gift card purchases are non-refundable
While this is a solid bonus offer, I won’t be purchasing a Delta Gift Card. I don’t see myself needing to book a flight on Delta in the near future so I’d rather not have the gift card sitting around.
Did you receive this offer from Delta? If so, do you plan to take advantage of it?