The prize includes airfare, four nights hotel stay and more.
Kim, Lucas and I visited the Dominican Republic back in 2014 but we didn’t get to check out Punta Cana. I’d love to win this prize to go back to the DR and see another area.
Let’s take a closer look at sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for two to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Round trip flights on Southwest Airlines to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- Accommodations for four nights at Riu Palace
- Round trip airport/hotel transfers
- Open to legal residents of the fifty United States and DC (excluding Alaska)
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of entry
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Hotel is not available on the following dates: May 25 through May 30, 2019, June 27 through July 6, 2019, November 28 through December 5, 2019, December 24, 2019 through January 1, 2020, January 18 through January 25, 2020, and February 12 through February 22, 2020.
- International air travel does not include taxes and fees of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
Enter by 11:59 p.m. CT on March 31, 2019.
Have you visited Punta Cana? If so, what did you think of the area?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win here.