With this limited time offer, I can earn the bonus miles when I earn with a Delta SkyMiles partner for “hotels, car rentals, Lyft, SkyMiles Shopping or SkyMiles Dining.”
Before I continue, I want to let you know that this is a Private Offer. This means that the offer is targeted- if you didn’t receive the e-mail, you won’t qualify to earn the bonus. (The offer is also not transferable.)
Earn bonus Delta SkyMiles:
- Earn with one new participating SkyMiles partner, get 1,000 bonus miles
- Earn with an additional new partner, get 1,500 additional miles
Partners: Delta.com Hotels, Marriott, SPG, Intercontinental Hotels, Radisson Group, Hyatt Hotels, Millennium, World Hotels, Airbnb, Enterprise, Alamo, National Car Rental, Hertz, Lyft, SkyMiles Shopping US and SkyMiles Dining.
- “New” means a partner the member did not earn miles with since January 1, 2018
- Earn with a new SkyMiles partner by December 31, 2018
- The maximum bonus you can earn is 2,500 miles
- Bonus miles should post to your account up to 60 days after the qualifying transactions
- If you received this offer, no registration is required
This appears to be an easy way to earn 2,500 Delta SkyMiles. My plan is to complete an eligible SkyMiles Dining and Shopping transaction. I just need to make sure that I haven’t earned with the programs since January 1.
What do you think of this offer? If you received it, do you plan to earn the bonus?