There’s a week left to enter the Peru Restaurant Week Sweepstakes.
One lucky winner will win a trip for two to Peru which includes flights, culinary adventures which includes hotel stays and luxury train travel. The winner and guest will also each get a $500 Mastercard!
Kim and I visited Peru around 10 years ago. We had an amazing time seeing lots of amazing sites in (pretty much) a budget way. I’d love to win this prize and visit the country again.
Let’s take a closer look at the sweepstakes.
The Prize: A trip for 2 to Peru
- Belmond Travel will provide: “Belmond’s Journeys in Peru – The Great Food Adventure: Peru” – A 11-Day/10-Night gastronomy Belmond Luxury & Hotel & Train Discovery Tour through Peru (for two), including Lima, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Puno, Arequipa and Colca Valley.
- LATAM Airlines will provide round-trip tickets in Economy Class for the LATAM Airlines gateways in the US (including: Los Angeles, New York or Miami
- Caravedo Pisco will provide a “Hacienda La Caravedo Live the Life of the Master Distiller” three-day trip to La Caravedo Hacienda, including a round-trip sedan transportation between Lima and Ica, two stay America’s oldest refinery, La Hacienda Caravedo, daily activities and a gift bottle of Caravedo
- Mastercard will give the winner and guest a $500 Mastercard Gift Card
- AFAR Media will give the winner and guest a Master & Dynamic MH40 Headphones, AFAR-Branded Swell Water Bottles, AFAR-Branded Eagle Creek Daypack and One-Year Subscription to AFAR.
- Culture Xplorer will provide dinner for two with Chef John Evans at Barra Lima
- Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United Sates and DC
- Must be the legal age of majority in their state/ district of residence and at least 18 as of the date of entry.
- There is a limit of one entry per person
- Trip must be completed by October 29, 2019
Enter by October 26, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
Have you visited Peru? If so, what were the highlights of your trip?
Find out more and enter for a chance to win the prize here.