While we like staying at nice hotels, we’d never pay for the cost of a stay at this kind of property.
Our stay was made possible thanks to the Hyatt credit card.
When Kim and I applied for the Hyatt credit card, we each earned a bonus of two free nights at any Hyatt property in the world. This was definitely a nice benefit!
Yesterday, we received an e-mail with a cardmember exclusive from the Hyatt credit card. For a limited time, we could get 10% of our redeemed points back.
Here is how the offer works:
- Registration is required by August 31
- Redeem your points for free nights, Points + Cash stays, on room upgrades, dining or spa services completed from August 1 and September 30, 2018.
- Get 10% of your redeemed points back
- Promo is open to Hyatt Credit Cardmembers & World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers
- Register between 7/16/18 and 8/31/18
- Only points redeemed from 8/1/2018 and 9/30/18 will be eligible for the promo
- Redemptions which are stays must be completed by 9/30/18
- 10% Bonus Points back does not apply for Avis car rental certificates or points transferred to airline partners.
- Bonus points from the offer should post in 6-8 weeks from when your point redemption was completed.
This is a nice offer but the problem for us is that we (most likely) won’t be making any Hyatt bookings during the dates the offer is available.
Does this offer make you want to redeem some Hyatt points?