The mailer featured the animated cast for the movie Incredibles 2 which seems to have nothing to do with the offer (besides the word incredibly used under the picture.)
With the offer, you can get a $20 Best Western gift card after your first stay. On all additional stays (no limit), you can earn 2,0000 bonus points during the promo period.
To take part in this promo, you need to register for it.
This appears to be a targeted offer as the T&Cs state, “Best Western Rewards members who reside in North America, were pre-selected by Best Western to receive an offer for the Promotion via email, or through select partner channels and register…“The promo period is from May 21 through September 3, 2018 at Best Western branded hotels. What’s odd is that Kim’s offer did not arrive until yesterday (June 14).
- There is a limit of 1 $20 Gift Card per Member during the promotion period.
- There is no limit to the number of 2000 BWR promotional bonus point awards each Member can earn during the Promotion Period
- Promotion registration and BWR enrollment/membership required prior to the first eligible stay applied to the Promotion.
- Eligible stays completed prior to Promotion registration and BWR enrollment/membership will not count towards satisfying the Promotion requirements.
- BWR enrollment may be completed by visiting Bestwesternrewards.Com.
- The Gift Card will expire a minimum of 120 days after fulfillment. The expiration date will be stated on Gift Card.
If you didn’t receive this offer from Best Western, you can try to register for it here. Just remember, it does appear that this offer is targeted. However, it doesn’t hurt to try to sign up.